Linggo, Enero 19, 2014

Moment of truth.

18th of December. I don't know how or why, I admitted to my crush.
One cold evening after our anticipated "Simbang Gabi" mass here in our chapel, she texted like "Good evening", she my crush of course I replied immediately and said "Good evening" too.

Then we exchange texts for a while then suddenly I told her that I was going to say something to her, I said first that she was my "idol" (that's the term I use when I like a girl, weird huh?), first she was puzzled and asked what did I just say. Then I cleared things up for her, told her that she was my crush (I know it was quite off for a man to just say it through text, but that's the way it is now) I don't know if she understand what I was trying say, but she didn't react violent and she didn't react at all. But she replied which I am happy, and we continued texting each other and when we meet it's not awkward at least for me.

Let's wait where this thing will go...


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento